Someone said; never allow money to be your measure of wealth. Many people know that true happiness cannot be purchased with gifts,vacations, or with money.
I personally believe that financial success in the house of the Godly is a great combination.
I also believe that there can be joy and happiness in the home of those that have very little wealth.
So what is true wealth?
1. Righteousness is greater than wealth
- The Bible says; A little that the righteous has is greater than the riches of the wealth. In God’s economy being in a relationship with God is great wealth. I believe finding and flowing in a relationship with God is life’s greatest wealth!
2. Your integrity is greater than wealth
- The Bible says; a good name is chosen rather than great riches. In other words your integrity is greater than all the wealth you can gather. A good name is the result of having Godly values and choosing conviction over convenience.
3. Wisdom is greater than wealth
- The Bible says: wisdom is greater than rubies.Wisdom is certainly a wealth and the word says that the crown of the wise is their riches. In other words it requires wisdom to gather riches.
God’s wisdom and discernment is the key to finding wealth and keeping it. I am sure most businessmen and women will tell you that God’s wisdom is paramount in comparison to all other wealth of this world.
I hope this blog has sparked some thought and brought some perspective to your life.